ROI - Coaching out-performs training
|Are you having trouble with your training investment?|
|Training investment doesn't lead to organisational improvement?|
|Difficulty in translating best-practice into practical actions in the workspace?|
|Struggling to measure training ROI?|
Flexible programs for every need
Learning to apply what you have learnt with our coaching offering will overcome these problems.
Coaching is in essence workplace learning:
- Coaching combines theoretical learning and practical application in the workplace
- It works best when done in teams
- Our approach is agile for projects and lean for operations
With diverse offerings, you are sure to find a program meeting your specific organisational needs:
- Very short programs (a few days, spread out over a one to two week period) focus on the basics and are to help the team to get to grips with new practices and concepts - yellow-belt coaching.
- Short programs (intense coaching of about 5 days, spread out over no more than two months) are for teams who need to apply, improve and implement best practice concepts, principles and practices - green-belt coaching. Teams tend to be a bit more focused on their own issues and less on best practice (although we need to make sure a solid footing exist)
- Longer term programs are more focused towards the individual and involves a few weeks coaching over a six month period - black-belt coaching. This offering also dovetails with our formal academic programs.
Coaching includes FORMAL theoretical and practical assessment – so companies have the assurance that every team member are evaluated and the team as a whole are assessed based on practical work and outcomes. You would be able to measure the return on investment in practical and financial terms after completion of any of our coaching interactions.
We help managers and teams understand best practice, practically apply it in such a way that it makes sense within the context of the organisation and in the process also to formally learn the theory of the practices the customer choose to focus on.
Our approach is agile for projects and lean for operations – these two practices form the basis of our coaching approach and programs.